Microsoft Innovation Center (MIC) is pleased to announce the availability of 2 Internship positions. The University students will be able to apply for a part- time internships which are available for the undergraduate students and all positions are non-paid.
Training Description: The Microsoft Innovation Center has a great opportunity for 2 trainees/interns during the First Semester (September-December 2011). The interns must be very bright, hardworking, and able to learn on their own. Interns will get access to special Microsoft Innovation Center resources, attend industry-grade training when suitable, and learn how to manage Windows Computer Labs practically. Position is great asset for students practically and on their resumes.
- Currently enrolled in an IT Related Field at University.
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Knowledge of Networks preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Center preferable
- Excellent recommendation from professor/ex-employer
To Submit to the position:
- Updated Resume (stressing university projects, academic & extracurricular achievements, and any experience managing computer labs)
- Recommendation Letter from a Professor or ex-Employer/supervisor.
- Please email these items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submitting the CVs is on Thursday, September 8th, 2011